Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Country Girls....! *fangirl scream*

Ok so...

COUNTRY GIRLS SEEM FUCKING AMAZING! *Excuse my language.*

These girls are just so beautiful, and honestly, when ºC-ute graduates, they'll probably take over as my oshi group. Lemme introduce the members to you~!



Name: Tsugunaga Momoko

Age: 22

Status: manager of Country Girls and Berryz Koubou member

...Wait, you guys hopefully already know her. Anyway, moving on!


Name: Yamaki Risa

Age: 17

Status: former Kenshyuusei and MY CG OSHI <3

My new nickname for her: RisaRisa

Opinion on her: I LOOOOVE RISA. In fact, when I saw her MCing Hello! Station, it was love at first sight. Maybe she'll become my 3rd ultimate oshi after Kana and Chisa once she debuts! I don't doubt that will happen! I think she has a really unique type of beauty. Also, I heard her sing "Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game" by Morning Musume and she wasn't bad at all! (She just struggled a bit on the higher notes.)


Name: Inaba Manaka

Age: 17

Status: former Kenshyuusei

My new nickname for her: Manakacakes

Opinion on her: Holy shit, this girl does not look her age at all. She's 17, but looks 12! In her case, that's not a bad thing. A lot of wotas love her youthful look. She's not my type, but there's no denying she's cute. I guess, she's the type of girl I won't be able to properly form an opinion on until she debuts. But let me just say, I saw a video of her and her smile is great!


Name: Morito Chisaki

Age: 14

Status: new member

My new nickname for her: Mori-senpai

Opinion on her: This girl seems really chill. Something about her really reminds me of myself, and I think that's her charm point for me. Her approach seems kind of masculine, hence my nickname for her. I like this girl at first glance. Let's see what happens with her.


Name: Shimamura Uta

Age: 14

Status: new member

My new nickname for her: Chubby-chan

Opinion on her: This girl is probably an introvert from what I've seen of her. In that way I can relate, but I can't tell if she's an introvert or just cold. Also, her face is very chubby! I just wanna squeeze it! To be honest, I think she's my least favorite of the members so far, but we'll have to see what happens!


Name: Ozeki Mai

Age: 12

Status: new member

My new nickname for her: Zekki

Opinion on her: This girl seems like a breath of fresh air. I really like her, and she is very mature for her age. I also really think this haircut does her justice! She's very cute, and I really like her look. If Mori-senpai doesn't turn out to be the tomboy/ikemen, I'm sure Zekki will!

~

Overall, I'm totally looking forward to Country Girls! I have very high expectations for them, and I'll keep you guys updated when they debut. Calli, out!







No comments:

Post a Comment