Sunday, June 28, 2015

Asian Idols Are Truly my Life Savers

Hi guys--

Before I make the Day 1 post for the H!P 20 day challenge, I just wanna get a little real with you guys.

My life really sucks as of late, and I don't wanna go into detail, but I feel hopeless.

Nothing ever can go 100% right with my life, because I always wind up fucking up things somehow, or someone ends up screwing me over, or things just plain turn to shit.

But there's a magical drug I use to ease the pain.

It doesn't have any negative side effects, and it's there whenever I need it.

Just a little bit of it can make me feel better.

It's called...idols.

Seriously though, if I'm sad, I just look at a picture of Rio or Jiyoon, watch a ºC-ute PV or BTS MV, stalk Hello! Online and Koreaboo, and I'm all right for a little while.

I'm sure a lot of you can relate to this, too.

What is it about idols that's so amazing? Even though they obviously have flaws too (they're human), they still somehow seem like perfect creatures to us. It's a beautiful thing, sort of like an innocence. So when we watch their smiling faces in music videos, it's like the world doesn't have any problems anymore.

Writing on this blog is so therapeutic for me that I could write on it all day. Because idols make me happy. And writing makes me happy. If I put the two together, it's the best medicine in the world.

Thanks for supporting me and I really hope my blog fanbase will grow. This is my passion and I hope you all can see it.

I love you all.

-Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment