Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Calli's not-so-expected OVERALL H!P RANKINGUUU 2015

Hi guys, so I did the 2015 rank member thing and the results were not what I expected. You can play it here: http://www.geocities.jp/gzonegsp/sort/mergesort.html

Here were my results:


1. Nakanishi Kana
2. Okai Chisato
3. Yamaki Risa
4. Nakajima Saki
5. Iikubo Haruna
6. Kudo Haruka
7. Sudou Maasa
8. Nonaka Miki
9. Ikuta Erina
10. Haga Akane
11. Kanazawa Tomoko
12. Suzuki Airi
13. Kumai Yurina
14. Suzuki Kanon
15. Mitsui Aika
16. Ishida Ayumi
17. Oda Sakura
18. Morito Chisaki
19. Ogata Haruna
20. Tamura Meimi
21. Yajima Maimi
22. Hagiwara Mai
23. Uemura Akari
24. Tokunaga Chinami
25. Wada Ayaka
26. Miyazaki Yuka
27. Murota Mizuki
28. Sato Masaki
29. Fukumura Mizuki
30. Ozeki Mai
31. Shimamura Uta
32. Fukuda Kanon
33. Sayashi Riho
34. Natsuyaki Miyabi
35. Katsuta Rina
36. Sugaya Risako
37. Makino Maria
38. Takeuchi Akari
39. Miyamoto Karin
40. Sasaki Rikako
41. Aikawa Maho
42. Takagi Sayuki
43. Shimizu Saki
44. Inaba Manaka
45. Tsugunaga Momoko

~

Okay, well the top two were expected. RisaRisa third though, is quite interesting. Although now that I think about it, it's true. I'm just quite apprehensive as to how Nakky is above Harunan, that puzzles me. Something that really surprised me was how high up Mori-senpai was...but now that I think about it, I really do like her second in Country Girls. Also, I'm surprised that KanaTomo is so low, because she is my first oshi in Juice=Juice. Airi is above Maimi, which would've been surprising a month ago, but honestly, Maimi's been grating on me, and I'm starting to see Airi's charm. Of course, she'll never overtake Nakky and Chisa, but she seemingly has taken over Maimi. My final point that I wanna make is I'm really quite surprised how high Takechan is on this list, because I really don't like her, but I guess when I think about it, there are members I really do like less than her. Surprisingly, Captain is third to last, but I know why this is: it's been literally nothing about her appeals to me. Nothing is wrong with her to me, but I just don't like her at all. That's what it is. And of course, Momochi is last because she's just so...err...special.
Anyway, comment with your ranks and I will keep you updated on my group ranks soon! Calli, out~!


No comments:

Post a Comment