Friday, January 9, 2015

[PV SPAM + COMMENTARY] Morning Musume - Kare to Issho ni Omise ga Shitai!

Hi everyone, so I thought I'd do something special today because this song just won't get out of my head. It's a Sayu-centered song called "Kare to Issho ni Omise ga Shitai!" This song is ironically about a boy, even though Sayu is obviously a lesbian. Anyway, not the point! XD This song was on the single with "Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa wo Honki de Negatterun da yo!" which is the more known side of the single. Do I think this is one of their stronger singles? Definitely not, but I'm still reviewing this side, because just like I said, this song just won't get out of my head. Anyway let's STAATO!


Here's the PV (UP-FRONT didn't upload the official one on MoMusu's channel so had to use a subbed one -_-):


~


Ai-chan, your graduation hair really did not flatter you. What a shame.



I think everyone wants to be that lip balm...



Hipster Reina is hipster.



Three Sayu heads! I love you, Sayu, but that's a bit scary!


Can she get any cuter?!


Gaki-san blowing kisses at me :)


Mizupon, you need to work on your aegyeo!


Okay I admit it...Riho looks cute here...you happy?


Adorable! Also, Mittsi creepin' in the background...>:)


Woo hoo! Party!


ERIPON BABY!! FINALLY!! MY 9KI OSHI! <3


Mittsi's hair in this is horrid. Dear God, why make a pretty girl look so terrible?


Gaki, on the other hand, looks beautiful in this PV.


Ai-chan is like, "Oh my God, my face is on these huge billboards!"


Suuuuper Gakiii~!


Yes, that's right, Zukki is an angel...so give her more lines!


Reina, lost your hipster glasses I see? Damn it, I liked you better with them...


Just dancing on clouds, NBD. #yolo


Zukki really looked like a baby just a couple years ago!


Three Aika heads this time? This is getting out of hand!


Riho, I hope you know that dog is fake...


Sayu can serve me up some food anytime! ;)


Ai-chan, why so hot? //dies


I just couldn't resist screencapping this Mizupon derp face.


Eripon, whyyy?! Nightmares! //burns eyes


GIANT FLOATING AI HEAD!!! I don't even mind doe~!!


Sayumi looks beautiful here. I--I...


And that's the end! I hope you guys have enjoyed this review and I hope you all have a wonderful Friday! Expect an update on my ÂșC-ute blog soon! Calli, out~!































No comments:

Post a Comment